The new WAVE CULT V8 is the board that everyone should have, which suits all kinds of conditions and allows you to feel covered in any sessions at both your home spot and on your travels. We focused more and more on this goal to provide a tool that can perform the best in both on-shore and side-shore conditions in every wave size. The V8 model is available in two different technologies, the LTD and LTE, to cover everyone’s needs. The LTD comes with our latest and most innovative Biaxial Carbon Innegra fibers on the deck and glass bottom, while the LTE is a single shot with wood deck and bottom. The WAVE CULT V8, like his predecessor, has superb planing capabilities and is easy in all transitions and, at the same time, is very powerful in turns. All the boards are short, with more volume in the central part and are combined with a pronounced kick. The outline comes out with a completely re-designed round pintail with winger and soft diamond nose. The Wave Cult is the board that does everything and excels whatever the conditons are.
- Six shapes that make the Wave Cult V8 line up; the 68, 74, 82, 92, 104 and 114 lts
- Short outline and with more volume concentrated in the central part
- Tail with wingers and soft diamond nose
- Available in both LTD and LTE technology
- LTD with Biaxial Carbon Innegra fibers on the deck and glass bottom
- The LTE is a single shot, Wood deck and bottom
- 5 slotboxes for both thruster and quad set ups, with the exception of the 104 lts and 114 lts which are only for a thruster fin use
LTD – LIMITED EDITION
Semi custom / Biaxial innegra carbon deck glass bottom
Ltd is the most prestigious technology we have developed and refined over the years. This type of construction is based on the best materials arranged together in order to create the best cocktail of performance, strength and lightness. This year, in order to pursue continuous development, we were able to introduce the new Biaxial Carbon Innegra fibers which is a high performance fiber used in composite which can be converted into many different reinforcements. By mixing layers of Innegra and carbon we also got a superb and exclusive look. The bottom is built with PVC foam 5 mm 100 Kgs/m3, covered with a 160 grams glass full length and a half bottom length glass layer of 160 grams.