ULTIMATE SAIL FOR CONTROL WHEN THE CONDITIONS GET EXTREME
NEW SHAPING AND SAIL GEOMETRY, FOR INCREASE CONTROL AND POWER
FOR ADVANCED WAVE RIDERS AND ALL HIGH WIND USERS
The Vogue is the sail for ripping in the waves and handling the toughest conditions. The ever-evolving goal for the Vogue is how to increase the power, without sacrificing any of the control and for Y28 we made another step forward. A small adjustment to the geometry of the sail brings the clew lower, giving superior leech twist and improving control. At the same time a subtle change in the shaping throughout the sail helped to increase the power. The fundamental feel of the sail stays largely unchanged, but thanks to these changes we have been able to improve both the low end and the upper end, giving a larger overall range. So, whether its jumping, riding or just blasting in highwinds, the Vogue lets you take your sailing wherever you want to go.
- NEW Y28 Lower clew position to open the leech and increase control.
- NEW Y28 Increased shaping to subtlety increase the power.
- Wider batten spacing between the bottom two battens for more reactivity.
- Wider head, supported by closer batten spacing, for a touch more drive.
- 100% X-ply for the ultimate in strength, featuring our ‘high visibility’ X-ply window with wide spaced yarns for clear vision.
- Stretch control seam through the window to support the wider batten spacing.
- Power-Clew system for huge tuneable range.
- Cross panel construction utilises heavy grade x-ply to create structural support through the centre of the sail.
- Performance construction for the optimum strength to weight ratio throughout.