ULTIMATE SAIL FOR CONTROL WHEN THE CONDITIONS GET EXTREME
NEW SHAPING AND SAIL GEOMETRY, FOR INCREASE CONTROL AND POWER
FOR ADVANCED WAVE RIDERS AND ALL HIGH WIND USERS
The Vogue HD is the go-to high wind sail when the conditions get rough. The team worked hard on the Y29 model looking for the perfect balance of power, control and handling. A refined and reduced luff curve gives a softer and more forgiving feel, which allows us to add a touch of additional power, through both shaping and with a modified batten set. The sail therefore has more drive to really pull through powerful bottom turns, whilst the softer forgiving nature allows it to release off the top or recover after moves. For hardcore wave riding, through to high wind jump and bump, the Vogue continuous to be the ultimate sail when conditions get extreme.
- New increased shaping and updated batten configuration to subtlety increase the power.
- New reduced and refined luff curve for softer and more forgiving control.
- Lower clew position to open the leech and increase control.
- Wider batten spacing between the bottom two battens for more reactivity.
- Wider head, supported by closer batten spacing, for a touch more drive.
- 100% x-ply for the ultimate in strength, featuring our ‘high visibility’ x-ply window with wide spaced yarns for clear vision.
- Stretch control seam through the window to support the wider batten spacing.
- Cross panel construction utilises heavy grade X-Ply to create structural support through the centre of the sail.
- Performance construction for the optimum strength to weight ratio throughout.